Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 1 & 2 of the 21 Day Challenge

I decided to participate in a 21 day art challenge to practice fundamentals hosted by an artist I follow and admire, Noah Bradley. We are currently on day two and I figured I should update my blog since I haven't done so in quite a while. All the work of the participating artists are being posted to twitter under the hashtag #21days. Check it out.

Noah Bradley's recent essay/article on Medium also explains the challenge. You can read it here:

Day 1 work I did for the challenge:




2 minute gestures and some long poses!

Day 2 work I did for the challenge:


3 color studies painted in photoshop!


Im truly enjoying this challenge. See you tomorrow for Day 3!


Also, on another note, if you check out my twitter, I'm also doing a challenge I created to also practice and challenge myself in regards to my photography by posting a photo a day. 



No comments: