Saturday, March 28, 2015

Restart/Update on Challenge

Initially when I started the 21 day challenge, I was totally dedicated.... and then a dreaded cold struck down my energy and left me in bed for a full week and a half. Unfortunately, I had to stop the challenge as I want to regain my strength and just "get over it" before I dedicated my time back to the challenge. Due to the amount of time I was out, I decided to restart the challenge from the beginning (as it should be) to benefit from it fully. I have been posting daily on twitter and therefore will post all the previous days below. My post for today, Friday, (I know...I'm posting this technically Saturday at 2:21am, but in my mind its still Friday because I haven't gone to bed) I will have in the next post.

...and here we go...

Day 1- Study of a painting by Jules Coignet

Day 2 - Another study of a painting by Jules Coignet

Day 3 - Study of rocks from a photo

Day 4 - Study of a painting by Cindy Baron

No comments: